AirAsia Credit Cards challenge Malaysians to shred their unused credit cards in exchange for free flights to any of its 150 destinations!
How to “Shred & Fly”
“Shred & Fly” is part of AirAsia BIG’s recently-launched “Earn BIG Live BIG” campaign to encourage people to live BIG and do something that’s out-of-the-ordinary.
This is where “The Shredder” comes in; any visitor with unused credit cards are invited to challenge themselves to insert those cards into “The Shredder”.
The shredded credit cards will not go to waste, as they will receive a minimum of 3,000 BIG Points to a maximum of 100,000 BIG Points each upon successful application of the AirAsia Credit Card — which can be used to redeem free flights as well as other travel and lifestyle deals.
Benefits of AirAsia Credit Card
- Users get to earn AirAsia BIG Points with every transaction for instant upgrade to BIG Platinum Membership status and no annual fee for the first year.
- The credit cards allow cardholders to earn up to 6X BIG Points on daily and AirAsia spend*
- Enjoy an elevated travel experience with priority check-in, boarding and Xpress baggage*.
- Cardholders will also enjoy an incredible welcome gift and quarterly bonuses of up to 25,000 BIG Points*.
AirAsia BIG Chief Executive Officer Spencer Lee said, “We want to make travelling as something that’s reachable and obtainable at all times. We’re always striving to understand our customers’ needs and wants while figuring out different ways to make travels unrestricted as possible. With that in mind, AirAsia Credit Cards allow more people to delve into diverse BIG experiences, where everyone’s travel and lifestyle aspirations are within reach.”
Find “The Shredder”
• 6th-8th September 2019: Nu Sentral Shopping Centre
• 14th-16th September 2019: Minggu Muzik Malaysia at Dataran Merdeka
•. 20th-22nd September 2019: MyTOWN Shopping Centre
“Shred & Fly” this September and get rewarded with free flights to any AirAsia destinations. For more information on how to get free flights with “Shred & Fly”, check out AirAsia BIG ’s Facebook and Instagram.
*Terms and conditions apply